The 2023 REGISTRATION period CLOSES:
GRADES PRE-K THROUGH 8: NO Registrations will be accepted AFTER Friday, October 27 – except for families new to the St. Mary’s Parish community arriving after the deadline.
GRADES 9 AND 10: NO Registrations will be accepted AFTER September 29, 2023 – except for families new to the St. Mary’s Parish community arriving after the deadline.
To Register for St. Mary’s Religious Education Program
- Please carefully read the following Information pages. They provide important information you will need to choose class options, etc.
- Then click here to access the 2 page Religious Education Registration Form.
- Print out both pages of the Form and then fill them out completely.
- Write your Religious Ed. Fee check out to “St. Mary’s, Holliston.” How to calculate the fee is explained on page 1 of the Form.
- Return both Fee Check and 2 page Form to the St. Mary’s Religious Education Office, 8 Church St., Holliston, MA, 01746. Forms received without a check cannot be processed.
Click here to download the Parent Letter detailing fees and information for the current school year.
Click here for the Current Schedule of Class Choices.
Click here for the Religious Education Application Payment Plan.
Click here for the Religious Education Scholarship Application.
Click here for the Current Volunteer form.